Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lawn, scale, peace and quiet

1. Hubby came home and mowed the backyard last night when he got home from work. I can not tell you how much this has relieved me. I have been stressing about how filthy the house is and how much needs to be done in the yard, and it's AMAZING how just mowing the grass makes the yard look like there's less than half the amount of things to do out there! I am sooooooo grateful for him mowing the lawn!!!

2. I have been trying desperately this week to get he scale to move back in the right direction, and it's paying off. No, I'm not losing anything significant - in fact, I'm just trying to lose the few I regained last week, and I'm doing it. I am so thankful for progress!

3. We live next to some of the worlds noisiest people. Not only that, they are what you might consider hillbillies or "white trash" unfortunately. I'm not trying to be rude, it's really the only way to best describe them. The entire street wants them gone, but they don't know the half of it because they don't live next door to them - I do. Well, like I said, all summer long, they are outside in their yard from 7:30am to 10 pm and I can never, ever enjoy my own yard because there's never any peace and quiet. Well, this morning, there IS peace and quiet, and for that I am very grateful!!!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home