Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tingle-free, plants, bloggy friends

1. I've been battling numbness in my hands, wrists and arms for over a week - ever since Toronto really. Well, I think I finally figured it out, and I went to the chiropractor on Monday and he really helped A LOT. Today I am typing with very minimal numbness or pain, and I am so very grateful to him for helping me!

2. Every day it's a miracle to see how much my plants in my garden have come up... I am SOOOOO thankful to have the little piece of earth on which to garden!

3. I love my bloggy friends. They make the day so much better - and I am eternally grateful for them :)


What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At May 2, 2007 at 12:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Thankful our last visit with our social worker went so well this morning...now she just has to write the homestudy for DD#2!

2. Thankful for my awesome husband who helped me get the appt. in order in record time before said SW arrived at 9am!

3. Thankful forever & ever for our incredible daughter who lights up ALL of my days!

Patricia/NYC
lucky momma to a sweetie from Hubei
chasing mei mei

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home