Back to being grateful...
Hey there - it's been a LOOOOONG while since I've posted on this blog. There really wasn't any reason in particular as to why I stopped writing here, other than having a child and having that be a huge time suck, lol. But I've been wanting to start this back up and I can't think of a better excuse than the Thankful days of November thing that everyone on Facebook seems to be doing now. I missed yesterdays Day #1, so today I'll post two. Well, actually 6 - because this IS the Three Thanks blog, so I list three per day. So here it goes...
Days 1 & 2... I am thankful for:
1. My children, who show me every day not only how cool it is to see the world through their eyes, but make me realize that I really do have enough patience with them not to be tempted to sell one (or both) of them on Craigslist.
2. My husband, who is an excellent provider and father to his girls whom he adores.
3. My home, which is small, cluttered, and barely fits us all in it, but is a space that truly reflects who I am and makes me feel comfortable in a way that a warm towel out of dryer right after a shower would.
4. My friends, who don't judge me for anything and are always my biggest cheerleaders
5. My gut, which tells me immediately when something isn't right with a particular situation.
6. Myself, because I am incredibly resourceful and always grateful for the many talents I have that make just existing everyday that much easier.
What are YOU thankful for?
(Tell me in the comments!)