Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Me, Hubby, shopping gods

1. Compared to many. many other people I know, I am SO glad I'm me. I'd take my faults and shortcomings over those people's stuff any day of the week. I am SOOOOO very thankful that I am me!

2. I mentioned to Hubby y'day morning that we should go to the drive in that very evening and he said "sure!" When I pulled up last night and was sitting in front of the house on the cell phone, he came out and said "we going to the movies still?" I had totally forgotten! When I got in the house he had a little cooler packed with stuff and everything. How thoughtful! I am so thankful for my fabulous husband!

3. I had to find something to wear to a wedding this weekend and as luck would have it, I only needed one trip to the fitting room (which is a miracle in itself for me!). I found something really nice, really quickly AND it was on sale - what a deal! I am so grateful to have had such luck today at the mall!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2007 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason, it was a tough day for me to be thankful...could it be the lack of sleep??? BUt, I forced myself to think of 3 things...

1. Thankful that my daughter entertained herself this afternoon so that I was able to make my spaghetti sauce from scratch!

2. Thankful that both mine & my husband's medical forms for our dossier were pre-approved by our agency...they don't have to be re-done! YAY!

3. Thankful that our little visit to pre-school today turned out well & we're ready to sign up!

Patricia
Lucky mama to a sweetie from Hubei

 
At April 27, 2007 at 10:39 AM , Blogger aimeeg said...

1. I am thankful for the medicine combination that finally made my insane sinus headache turn into a little, normal size headache.

2. I am thankful for my goofy husband who calls me over his lunch break and if I'm not in my room, leaves me super silly messages on voice mail.

3. I'm thankful for sweet little students who compliment me on my awful haircut that I hate so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home