Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hubby, hands, beauty

1. I am always so thankful for my husband. He puts up with an entirely obscene amount of insanity from me, and barely whimpers when suffering through it. I am so very blessed to have such a helpful husband.... and I am so very grateful for him.

2. I am suffering with some annoying carpal tunnel pain right now, but I am still so very thanful to have both hands, wrists, arms... some don't have such little to complain about as I do. Therefore, I am forever grateful to have all my working parts :)

3. I struggle with self esteem sometimes when I realize how much weight I've gained in the past 3 years. I beat myself up for it almost daily. Because of this, sometimes I get into a funk that sucks all other negative thoughs floating around into it like a big black hole of dysfunction. It doesn't last long, but once there, it's numbing. I am taking this moment to recognize that I am beautiful. That is something I find hard to say, so I have to remember to say it more often so I won't be so uncomfortable with it. We are all beautiful and we should love ourselves as much as possible, in every way. I am thankful that I was blessed with good genes.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2007 at 6:46 PM , Blogger ~Kristen said...

Sorry I haven't posted a regular post here.. But I always look to your for inspiration. I can't wait till we get together next month. With my schedule being so crappy it's not easy to plan fun stuff, so I look forward to that weekend and when my days permit... more regular get-togethers with you & hopefully DH.

Always remember... true friends see whats inside. We wouldn't be human if we didn't struggle with the outside. I "know" you as a beautiful person... I wouldn't persue your friendship otherwise. The outside is only apparent to people that don't care to invest the time.

You ARE beautiful. (and quite funny!!!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home