Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Pain free, cleaning, Hubby's help

1. I am so very thankful that my arm pain is pretty much gone and that my situation isn't worse than it is! I'm so grateful to be feeling back to my old self!

2. I am SO thankful that I decided to take 30 minutes y'day to clean and vacuum parts of my house. It has gotten sooo bad lately with my inability to do much of anything, so after doing the little bit I did y'day, I felt SO MUCH BETTER about the house and about it getting clean one day...lol. I usually am one who waits until the health department threatens to declare the house unfit for human habitation before I take an entire weekend to clean top to bottom. When I do that, I'm exhausted and hurting, and hating to clean. But doing this 30 minutes of stuff y'day showed me that if I just did 30 minutes everyday, my house won't always be a wreck and I wouldn't have to waste an entire weekend doing it. I am thankful for my last minute decision to clean before leaving for work!

3. I am ever grateful for Hubby and his help around the house and especially in the yard. He may complain about doing it, but he still does it!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home