Friday, April 13, 2007

iPods, good sleep, no stress

1. When I got my iPod, I knew it was cool and I knew that everyone else had one, and I knew eventually I would put it to really good use. Well, I just loaded it up with some more tunes for our road trip to Canada, and I couldn't be more psyched to have all of my music on one little machine. I am very thankful for my iPod!

2. The night before last I couldn't sleep well because of a pinched nerve in my neck that was really painful. No matter how I turned, I just couldn't get comfortable. Lastnight I went to bed at about midnight and got up this morning at 5am - and I slept like a rock! I am SOOOOOO grateful to ahve gotten some good quality sleep!

3. I've been stressing these past few days with the build up to leaving today, just thinking about everything that needed to get done before this morning, and now I'm no longer stressed and will be able to fully enjoy the ride! I am so thankful to be relaxed!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your thoughts!)

1 Comments:

At April 15, 2007 at 8:12 AM , Blogger kitchu said...

I am thankful for:
1. Loud, rumbling thunder- I love a good storm and was awakened by one this morning
2. Snuggling with my bulldog
2. second chances

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home