Saturday, January 26, 2008

Feeling good, making decisions, mother in law

1. I wasn't feeling great last week, but this week I'm feeling back to my old self for the most part. I'm thankful for feeling so good!

2. I'm grateful that hubby and I came to the same decision about our adoption paperwork. It's a little scary at first to realize you're going to let everything expire, but it's the better alternative than renewing them over and over again.

3. Hubby was on the phone with his mother today having a grand old time. She is a great lady, and I'm very thankful that she's such a good person and that we get along SO well! I love her!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

3 Comments:

At January 26, 2008 at 5:59 PM , Blogger kitchu said...

Being able to breathe (I have a killer sinus infection, and have BOTH nostrils open today for the first time in a WEEK); believing my daughter will be home with me one day; remembering to come to this site today... it's been much, much too long.

 
At January 26, 2008 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. SOOOO thankful that I do NOT have the flu!!!! I'm feeling much better now & I made a committment to take much better care of myself from this point forward!

2. Thankful for the amazing hot drink I got from a local juice bar today that helped to kick that darn virus or whatever it is, OUT of my system!!

3. Sooooo thankful for DH for taking such good care of me! It's almost impossible to be a sick "mommy"...especially to a feisty little 3 year old & DH makes an awesome Mr. Mom!

 
At January 27, 2008 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

1) A warm house in this nasty snowstorm!

2) Licorice. I just love that stuff.

3) Wonderful, beautiful, sweet, cuddly, darling little ones from Africa. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home