Thursday, January 3, 2008

A long, long time ago...

... I used to post here...lol. I'm not really sure why I stopped - I guess the only thing I could blame it on is the holidays taking over and my getting totally sidetracked.

But a recent someone has made mention that they miss the three thanks, so I'm back today to post some.

So today, here are my Three Thanks:

1. I am eternally grateful for good surprises that have happened recently for me and for a few of my friends... (nothing specific, just different things that were great surprises)

2. I am thankful for how healthy I am after these hectic holidays! Everyone I know is sick!

3. I am thankful for my fabulous husband, whom I've been married to for 5 years today!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

2 Comments:

At January 3, 2008 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I am thankful for:

1) "Three Thanks" being back.:-)

2) Candy Cane green tea. I know it sounds yucky, but YUM!

3) My sister- it's her birthday today!

The end.

 
At January 3, 2008 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

Ahhh...now all is right in blogland! ;)

Welcome back!!
I am thankful for:
1. The right path...I've been so caught up in stupid negativity, but recently have come to my senses through some very inspiring friends & their sites.

2. I hate to say it, but I am thankful that the hectic holidays are DONE! With DD's bday & DH's bday AND Xmas...TOO TOO MUCH!!

3. I'm thankful that my hideous sinus infection seems to be on its way OUT!! FINALLY!!!!

And of course, thankful that you are back here posting your 3 thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home