Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good medical staff, my self esteem, hubby

1. I recently had a routine Dr's visit and it's AMAZING what a difference it makes when everyone working at the office is NICE and friendly!!! I am so thankful for the staff at my doctors office!

2. I am reminded daily of what a person is like when they lack self esteem, because I work with someone who is so lacking, there should be a sign over her head wherever she walks. Because if this, she is nearly intolerable to be in the same room with, because the way she defends her inability to believe in herself is to try to make everyone else feel like an asshole while they're in her presence. I am soooo grateful that I'm so confident and never, EVER feel the need to put others down to make myself feel better.

3. I know I thank him a lot, but hubby has pulled out all the stops lately with this house cleaning stuff he's got going on. He is truly amazing with all he does and I am blessed beyond belief to have him.


What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

3 Comments:

At January 24, 2008 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Kelley said...

*my family's health (so far Tom hasn't gotten sick with the crap Chloe and I both had, and I hope it stays that way!)
*a secure, well-paying job (though I often mentally whine about it and I really need to quit)
*blog buddies who hook me up to good stuff like Blurb (links to my books now posted on my blog)--THANKS!
*gotta do one more...I LOVE listening to bedtime baby babble on the monitor while I blog!

 
At January 25, 2008 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Three thanks? That's just not enough....LOL!

1) My babies in Africa. :-)

2) That I finished ALL my house cleaning yesterday...HOORAY!

3)That I haven't been hit with the kids' cold....yet! :-)

 
At January 25, 2008 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. I'm thankful to be sitting up right now...got hit with something HORRIBLE in the middle of the night last night...thought it was the Flu...fever of 102...felt like I got hit on the head with a sledgehammer...but
here I sit...dizziness waning...headache gone...& I'm hungry! THANKFUL it's NOT the flu!!

2. SOOOOOOO Thankful for DH who got DD dressed & ready for school this morning. He even found the matching hair clips!

3. Thankful I just happened to have an extra lunch already packed for DD so DH didn't have to worry about that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home