Thursday, October 25, 2007

Comfy sweater, Hubby's dinners, almost Friday

1. I made an impulse purchase last month of a huge cowl-neck sweater. I got it at Marshalls for only $20, but I didn't need it. I didnt even try it on in the store - I held it up and said "ok, if it doesn't fit I'll bring it back". Well, not only did it fit and look FABULOUS on me, it's sooooooo comfy and warm... It's the kind of sweater you want to be wearing on a cold day. I am thankful that I have no buyers remorse about my new sweater...lol.

2. I got home y'day and Hubby had made - are you ready for this - Chicken Cordon Bleu! NOT frozen and thawed, NOT purchased at a local restaurant and placed on our dishes... he made it himself!!!! And, it was delicious!!! He is not one who cooks often and usually doesn't have confidence when he cooks, and yet he just whipped this up himself!!!! I am SOOO impressed!!! I am thankful for my Hubby and everything he does for me! Including his tasty dinners!

3. I can't believe how fast the weeks have been flying by lately. I mean, I blink and it's the weekend again. Not sure why it's going so fast but I'm not knocking it! I am thankful for the fast flying weekdays and that tomorrow is Friday!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

2 Comments:

At October 25, 2007 at 11:29 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I am thankful for:

1) Friends and socializing. There is nothing quite like a "girls night out". So much fun, so much "girl talk"....:-)

2) I am thankful for a good marriage. Today my friend told me about how her husband betrayed her. I'm not sure I could endure that pain.

3) My elliptical trainer- I love to work out on that thing. I'm addicted.

 
At October 26, 2007 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1., 2., & 3.... So thankful to be able to celebrate our 2 yr. Forever Family Day yesterday ...I cannot even express how eternally grateful I am to have this child call me her momma!!

Now, if the current wait goes as quickly as these past 2 years, it won't be that bad, will it??? I keep telling myself that, anyway! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home