Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday, Hubby, my job

1. I am SOOOOOOO thankful it's Friday!!!

2. I know I'm always thanking him for something, but I can't help it - he's always worthy of it! He never ceases to amaze me with how much he does for me.... I am forever grateful for him.

3. I hate my job. It's boring, the people are abrasive (ok, well only a few, but enough that it may as well be everyone...lol), the entire building (old Victorian house) is decorated in early 1970's dark wood paneling, the place is a dump that's falling apart, we're packed in like sardines, I hate the users I have to talk to, my office mate is so frigging loud I get a headache daily and can't hear ppl on the phone, and the developer of the software I support is a raging asshole. However, with all that said, I am thankful to have a job, and one that affords me the opportunity to pay my bills with no problem. Yes, even the sucky jobs are worthy of thanks.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

3 Comments:

At February 1, 2008 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Rhonda said...

1. I'm thankful that, after MUCH stress, my update is ready to be submitted. Though there's a story to that too...isn't there always?

2. I'm thankful that it's Friday and even though we're having a blizzard, my husband has the day off work. His office called a 'snow day'...though it was after he made his way into the office and turned on his cell phone. That'll teach him to keep it turned off. ;)

3. I'm thankful that my update is ready to be submitted. Yeah, I know I said that already, but I'm REALLY, REALLY freaking thankful. So there. You never said we couldn't be doubly thankful...

 
At February 1, 2008 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

1) I am thankful that I got OUT last night, after being shut in the house forever in this deep freeze.

2) I am thankful for my kids, all FOUR of them, even when people think we're a freak show. (see my blog)

3) I am thankful for it being FEBRUARY.....one step closer to April....:-)

 
At February 1, 2008 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. I'm thankful that I did not have to cook tonight! Somedays I'm just not into it & DH can always read my mind about that! :)

2. I'm so thankful that my daughter LOVES her new ballet class (see my blog for photos!)

3. I'm thankful for my cousin who always listens to me & keeps it real for me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home