Friday, February 8, 2008

Thoughtfulness, feeling good, FRIDAY!

1. I received the most beautiful bracelet from a bloggy buddy. It was so incredibly thoughtful and generous, it brought me to tears. I am so very, very grateful for my dear, dear friend.

2. Lately I've been feeling run down & tired, but today I'm feeling GREAT! I'm thankful for how good it feels to feel good! lol...

3. It's FRIDAY, and it couldn't have gotten here soon enough. I'm grateful that I have the next two days off from the hell that is my job.


What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!!!)

2 Comments:

At February 8, 2008 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Let's see....
1) I am VERY thankful that it is Friday too!!!!!!

2) I've been looking after two extra little ones for awhile and today they go HOME! HOORAY! Not that I don't love them, but BOY are they ever a lot of extra work!

3) I am thankful for a steady home life. I know of a situation (close to me) where social services has just been called in to deal with the problems. Tears my heart apart.

 
At February 8, 2008 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. I am sooooo thankful my daughter is playing quietly by herself right now!

2. My Chinese New Year dinner turned out great last night & we have leftovers! :)

3. I'm so grateful for my renewed faith & the time I'm taking to keep my spirit rejuvenated!

And...bonus...thankful that YOU are feeling better! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home