Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hubby, bloggers, spring

1. Hubby made dinner for me lastnight and had it ready when I got home. It made it sooooo much easier on me than my having to make dinner at 9pm and not getting done til 10. I am very thankful for my wonderful husband....

2. I can't express to you how much some of these peeps in Blogland mean to me. I never woulda thunk it. I am so very grateful for my blogitty buddies!

3. Spring has finally sprung, and while I'm overwhelmingly intimidated at the amount of work that needs to be done in my gardens and yard, I am so very thankful for the sight of flowers popping throuh the ground!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

3 Comments:

At April 10, 2007 at 2:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today I am thankful for the "little things" in life....

1. Having so much fun playing "make a pizza" with my 2 year old daughter!

2. Actually getting through to a live person on the passport hotline

3. Having a very easy dinner to prepare for tonight!

 
At April 11, 2007 at 1:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My three things.
1. DH made any awesome Easter Dinner and we have a feast. SO yuumy. I am grateful to have a hubby that loves to cook.

2. I am grateful that I have had patience and peacefullness with my one special child this week. He is very trying for me and his teachers. I am doing great with it.

3. I am greateful for my home. It shelters us, keeps us warm and is filled with a ton of love and then some.

 
At April 11, 2007 at 1:56 PM , Blogger aimeeg said...

1. A kindergarten kid showing me his stellar karate moves today, so hilarious!

2. Testing at school finishing early with each class so I had fifteen minute breaks throughout the whole day--much needed.

3. Hand sanitizer after working with six year olds all day long who love to hug but don't know how to use a tissue.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home