Wednesday, April 11, 2007

T3 buds, Hubby, friends in general

1. I'm so thrilled when someone shares their Three Thanks with me - it reassures me that there are other people out there who are with me in giving thanks for all that we have :) I am so very thankful for my pals who post here!

2. Hubby and I are going on a road trip over the weekend and the house is a wreck. The problem? My inlaws are coming to check in on the cats while we're away. I called him today in a slight panic about how we're going to get everyting done, and he said not to worry, that we can do it. Just having confidence that we could helped me to calm down. I'm thankful to have such a helping hubby!

3. I'm really blessed with a small but tight-knit group of friends. They have been there through think and thin, and I love every one of them. I'm so thankful to have these fabulous people in my life!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At April 11, 2007 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am thankful

1. That my first child is home, healthy and happy!

2. That I don't seem to mind waiting for my second to come home.

3. That I am able to adopt ANY children let alone two!

ps - it is good to remind oneself to be thankful every day! Thank you!!

Missy Mom to EFP

 
At April 12, 2007 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Thankful for my sweet daughter's hugs & "I love you's" as she is only 2!

2. It is POURING crazy rain today...so thankful that we leave for the West Coast TOMORROW & not today!

3. Thankful for the peaceful sound of my daughter napping & the raindrops hitting against the windowpane.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home