Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Wrists, some time off, a long weekend

1. I haven't posted here in a few because my wrists have been aching from carpal tunnel. But I'm happy to report that a weekend that was mostly spent away from the computer did me some good, and my wrists, while not totally back to normal, are feeling much better. I am very thankful for the lack of pain I feel in my body!

2. This coming weekend the Hubby and I are going to Toronto for a few different reasons, all of which are fun fun fun! We really need this time to go away and I'm very thankful to have the mini vacation coming up!

3. On Friday night, a friend of ours decided to have an impromptu gathering at his house and it was a blast! Not only that, but partying on a Friday night always seems to make the weekend longer for me. I'm thankful to have had such a great time with great people on Friday night!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At April 9, 2007 at 1:42 PM , Blogger aimeeg said...

I'd love to visit Toronto!

1. My super cool bloggy bud who is going to pimp out my header if I ever get my act together!

2. Lunchtime phone calls from my hubby. He called over his lunch break just to say "i love you". Ahhhh.

3. Leftover Chinese food at dinner tonight. Yummy and no prep!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home