Friday, May 11, 2007

Comments, Friday, dinner

1. I am very grateful for the few comments I get on my blog. I don't blog just for the comments, but ti's nice to get them. I have read many many other blogs where the post was just "ok", nothing that I deemed comment worthy, but yet these people have upwards of 30 or 40 comments, just on that random little post. I just don't get it. So to those of you who DO comment on my other blog, I thank you, and I'm thankful for you!

2. I'm soooo thankful that it's Friday - it's been a rough week at work!

3. Last night Hubby and I went out to a local pub for dinner. We never used to go in there much because they would mix the smokers with the non smokers and we always got stuck between two big tables of smokers every time we went. Well, they enacted a no smoking in restaurants law quite some time ago in my state, and we hadn't been in there since then. We went back last night and WOW - what a difference! We had a great dinner, great atmosphere, and I had a few dark beers to boot! It was just what I needed after a hectic day, and I am so very thankful for Hubby taking me out to dinner!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2007 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Rhonda said...

You had me at...'beer'.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home