Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother in law, hubby, wrists

1. My in-laws showed up at the spur of the moment on Sunday with a pink geranium and a mothers day card for me, that said "for the mother-to-be" on the envelope. I thought that was incredibly thoughtful and I am so appreciative of it! I am so thankful that my mother in law has acknowledged that I am to be a mother in this special way on Mothers Day!

2. Hubby gave me the greatest card and wrote in it "to the mother of my future daughter, Gracie" It made me cry.... I am so thankful for my thoughtful husband.

3. My neck, arms, and wrists are getting better by leaps and bounds!!! It's amazing how the body heals itself! I am so thankful to not be in pain!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At May 16, 2007 at 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Thankful that, right now, my biggest worry/concern is potty training my 2.5 yr. old...I was soooo frustrated by it, but realized that is my ONLY worry right now!! I have to be thankful for that!

2. Thankful that my daughter is sleeping soooooo much better at night & at naps...this has been a long road since we brought her home 1.5 yr. ago.

3. Thankful for this blog! You see, I always check this blog, but I find that when I am having a bad day & everything seems to be going wrong, this blog DEFINTELY helps me to put it all in perspective, so THANK YOU!!!!

Patricia/NYC...who is also thankful for the great cup of coffee I have right now! :)
Lucky momma to a sweetie from Hubei

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home