Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Intuition, Second chances, and my fabulous life!

1. I am so, so, so, so, so grateful for the intuition I have about my own body, and what's going on inside of it. I am also greatful for the technologies that confirm my intuitive thoughts!

2. The Universe has always given me a second chance at some things that I knew I'd do differently if the opportunity arose. I am incredibly thankful for all of my second chances!!!

3. I have the most fabulous life!!! I am SOOOO blessed, it's AMAZING!!! And the best part is that it just keeps getting better!!! I am forever grateful for this wonderful life I live!!!

What are YOU grateful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

3 Comments:

At February 21, 2007 at 12:27 PM , Blogger redmaryjanes said...

I am grateful for my closest friends Julie and Cheryl.

I am grateful that my 30's were so amazing that I am really looking forward to my 40's.

I am grateful for the opportunity to be a Mom again, one last time.

 
At February 21, 2007 at 3:14 PM , Blogger aimeeg said...

1. The great teachers I get to work with each day that are open and willing to try new ideas.

2. The phone call I got from my niece last night, even though she is SUPER busy. I love when she takes time out just to chat with me.

3. The great night sleep I got last night because the doggies let me sleep until 6 before getting up to pee:)

 
At February 21, 2007 at 5:38 PM , Blogger Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

Being a nurse I am wondering what it is that is going on with you? I hope it is nothing serious.

My three thanks for today (warning religious--it is just what has touched me today):

1. For a God who allows his Son to take the sins of the world so humans who chose to do so and believe in him can be saved and someday live forever. A sacrifice like that is totally undeserved, which is why I appreciated it all the more.

2. For the Bible which is full of wonderful promises that gets me through the difficult things I have to deal with.

3. For the praise music that I listen to that lifts my spirits and helps to make an ordinary day extra ordinary.

Once again Thank you! Concentrating on three things I am thankful for changes the mood of the entire day! Have a good one...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home