Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New daylight savings, new month, new motivation

It seems like with spring being just around the corner, my motivation is kicking up. Let's hope it stays that way!

1. I am SO thankful that the gov't has decided to extend daylight savings by a full month, starting it on March 11th this year. I was hoping they'd do it at the end of the season, but hey, beggars can't be choosy...lol.

2. I'm excited for it to be March already, because it's that much closer to gardening season!!! I get to order all my seeds and start planning my window boxes!

3. I have found a new sense of motivation. I don't know where it came from, but I can sense it, and I think I'm going to grab hold of it and not let go this time...

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At February 28, 2007 at 6:30 PM , Blogger yofed said...

1-Global warming... our harsh canadian winter was pretty mild this year and tulips are starting to come out!!! Also, the walk to the mail box was easier!

2-The mail box being so far away... it forces me to do some exercise...

3-Vanilla-jasmin baby powder... perfect for babies with strong B.O. (and yes, there is such a thing as a baby stinky even after a very thorough bath!!!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home