Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Personal, hubby's conversation, the future

No Three Thanks y'day, it was a very rough day.

1. This first one is personal, and will remain cryptic: I am incredibly thankful, even in this instance, that this experience is nothing at all like my previous experience. Even regarding this situation, I still remain thankful for the experience being so much less than it was last time. I am also thankful for the new person I spoke with about it, and for their caring and concern, and for doing what needed to be done the first time without my asking. I felt completely taken care of. Thank you.

2. I am grateful fo the conversation my husband had with his friend about visualization and the law of attraction. I believe it has opened up many doors for us, for our future... thank you.

3. I am grateful to have a future in which to create an awesome life, even with its ups and downs. The future holds nothing but infinite possibility for me, and I look forward to the incredible things that are destined to happen for me!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At February 27, 2007 at 5:46 PM , Blogger yofed said...

Do you REALLY know?

1-Diapers. I don't know how cave moms were doing it! :)

2-My man's interpretation of the Hulk.... it really made me laugh!

3-Stargate... the man and I make "dates", watching sci-fi... with a toddler and a new one, that's as good as it can be... but man, we LOVE sci-fi! lol

 
At February 27, 2007 at 5:49 PM , Blogger ~Kristen said...

Whatever you are going through... I'm glad that you have support all around you. :o) ~hugs~

1. I am thankful and consistently humbled by the overwhelming support of my family throughout this adoption process. That they don't bat an eye at the fact that I am single and doing this, and are so sincerely excited.

2. I am thankful that the paperchase is OVER!!

3. I am thankful today for Godiva Chocolate.. hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home