Sunday, February 25, 2007

A sturdy constitution, BRAT, my life

I neglected to post yesterday for no other reason than the fact that I gave so many thanks outside of this blog, that I just didn't know which ones to write down...lol. Next time I'll come here first and just repeat the ones I write here during the day with the rest.

1. I am so incredibly grateful for my steady, sturdy "constitution". Yesterday I was able to keep my food from going right through me, and for that I am very grateful.

2. I am sooooo thankful for whoever created the "BRAT" diet for "getting things more solid again"...lol.. This diet consists of Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast. It works just as well as Imodium AD!

3. Again I give thanks for the amazing and blessed life that I am living. every minute is a miracle, and I am so thankful for all that I have been soooo incredibly blessed with in my life. It's amazing to see how far you can come, and how much you can have, in such a short time. I can't wait to see what the Universe has in store for me next (part of it I already know about, and I'm soooo excited!!!!!)....

What re YOU grateful for?

(Tell me in your comments)

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2007 at 3:52 PM , Blogger yofed said...

1-My infant daughter was asleep at church, so for once, I managed to hear something!

2-That stranger who tried to help me with the trunk of my car (and I realized it was not broken, I was just brainless!)

3-Amelia Bedelia... it's just so funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home