Friday, February 23, 2007

Not obsessing, no fever, the OK song

1. Wow - I made a realization just now that I have stopped obsessing about things that I once previously obsessed about until I was practically in need of being medicated...lol. I don't have that stress anymore, and I don't have enough gratitude to express for this one, this one is huge. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

2. I am very grateful that my fever is gone!!!

3. Wednesday when I was horribly sick, I didn't know how I was going to drive all the way home without being sick again (not to mention that my stomach cramps were so painful). I am not a religious person, but I found God in my Durango that day (lol) when I started praying out loud because the pain was so bad (for those of you not "in the know", I had a horrible stomach virus). I asked for help to just get me through it, and it came in the most strange way. I almost immediately started repeating to myself over and over again, "Every little thing is gonna be ok". Ten minutes into driving home, I started singing it in all different ways. I sang the crap outta that little line (it was a stomach virus, but no pun intended...lol!). I realized when I was 2/3 of the way home, that I felt sooooo much better in comparison to how I felt when I'd left work. I made it home without issue, but as soon as I got home, my body "unleashed". I had evilness happening on both ends, for HOURS. I started singing my "OK" song, and it really did get better. Even if all it did was serve to take my mind off of the pain, then it was what I needed! I am INCREDIBLY grateful for that!!!!!!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

4 Comments:

At February 23, 2007 at 10:43 AM , Blogger aimeeg said...

1. My new nephew is coming to join our family from Korea in two weeks! He just turned a year old.

2. It's Friday!

3. I have no plans this weekend!

 
At February 23, 2007 at 11:25 AM , Blogger yofed said...

What am I grateful for?
1-Both my kids are healthy
2-Both of them nap at the same time!
3-Your blog. I think I'll start doing that, finding 3 things I am grateful for, everyday.

Thanks!

 
At February 24, 2007 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

I am so thankful you are feeling better Heather!

 
At February 24, 2007 at 9:54 PM , Blogger redmaryjanes said...

a 2 year old who puts his shoes on the wrong feet.

an 11 year old who spend hours making action hero cards.

a 14 year olds who can't wait to see his Mom after getting back from New orleans.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home