Saturday, March 3, 2007

Time with my man, cats, clamming up

1. I am thrilled that Hubby and I are going to spend some time together outside of the house this weekend! I am soooo tired of those weekends where we don't get out of our pj's and just sit on the couch all day. I know it sounds like heaven to some, but when that's all you ever do all weekend long, even THAT can get old. So I am thankful that we will be getting out and about at least one day this weekend.

2. My 4 cats never cease to entertain. And just when you think you want to strangle one for doing something they shouldn't be, they look up and you and meow, looking to be held, and you melt. I assume that's how parenthood will go as well...lol! I am thankful for my sweet sweet kitties!

3. It has taken me years to realize this, but sometimes there are things that, while they should normally be shared with your loved ones, would only be told to every other living being on the planet that they know because they don't know how to keep their yaps shut. I am thankful that, while painful that I can't share normal things, I have learned to keep certain things to myself so as not to have my information broadcast to the known free world. I am thanful that I am not upset by the fact that I just can't share certain things with people. This would have hurt me years ago, but now I'm greatful for the strength it takes to keep certain things to myself.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2007 at 9:01 AM , Blogger kitchu said...

1. Staying on track with taking care of myself- I'm down 8.6pounds.
2. That 6 mile run yesterday
3. being done with my paperchase!

And I was almost going on to number 4 when I remembered it was 3 Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home