Monday, May 21, 2007

8 pounds, Top Tracks, a manicured lawn

1. I've been on Weight Watchers for one month now and I've lost 8 pounds. I wasn't religiously faithful to it all month with everything going on with my neck, yet somehow I still pulled it off. I am sooooo motivated now, it's ridiculous...lol. I am so thankful for the 8 pounds gone!

2. I have an XM satellite radio unit in my car. I usually listen to all different things in the morning, or sometimes a CD. But lately, the Top Tracks station has been incredible... nothing but classic rock - and there's nothing better than classic rock when the weather gets warmer. It just puts me in the BEST mood... I am very thankful to have my XM radio!

3. Hubby went out in the rain on Saturday morning and cut the front and back lawns. Then he weed whacked everything. And then he even raked! All in the rain... and it looked sooooooo great! I am very thankful to hubby (as usual), but incredibly grateful for the beautifully manicured lawn that brings me happiness to look at!

what are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

2 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

1. Yoga pants. I am still too swollen from surgery to squeeze into anything else right now, and goind with out pants is kind of not an option(at least in public!)
2. My husband's schedule. My hubby has a very flexible schedule. Sometimes he is home all day and gone from the evening until midnight, other times he is gone all morning and then home for the afternoon and evenings. This allows us to spend much more time together than most couples. Today we got our hair cut and went to the movies.
3. A new haircut. I have been long overdue for a haircut and today I got one and she did something a little different, and I love it!

 
At May 22, 2007 at 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before I list my 3...how surprised was I to see my "name in lights" on your list?! lol! That surprise put a smile on my face...of course at first I thought, "there's someone else called Patricia/NYC?"...see what a 2 yr. old can do to your senses?? Lol!

1. I am SOOOOO thankful for Aleve right now...had a MAJOR, MAJOR headache coming home from my daughter's camp today, was wondering if I could even make it home! Took 2 Aleve & within an hour...almost gone!!

2. Thankful for the very considerate contractor working in the apartment next door to me...he is actually working around my daughter's nap schedule!!! How cool is that???

3. Thankful that our 2nd paperchase is coming to an end! All that's left is what is out of our control & this time around I have learned to be much more "Zen" about what I cannot control!

Patricia/NYC

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home