Monday, July 30, 2007

Briana, clean house, my possibilities

1. Today, Lisa & Doug received their daughter Briana. I'm still impatiently waiting on pics of the days events, but I am so thrilled for them! I am so thankful to have been able to meet her in person before she traveled, and I can't wait to meet her daughter now as well!

2. Last night Hubby and I took an hour and a half to clean whatever we could clean. We got SO much done in that time, that I feel like we actually cleaned the entire house wen in reality, we only put a small dent in it (yes, it was and usually is a wreck in the summer, when we spend the majority of our time outside working in the yard). I am thankful for the clean house I am experiencing right now! lol!

3. Today I'm feeling quite the optimist. I normally feel that way, but in the past few weeks I've felt bogged down a bit and haven't been feeling it very much. But today I can feel that I have unlimited potential and possibilities for my life, and I am SO thankful for that feeling returning to me!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At July 30, 2007 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. THis morning I was able to get up before my daughter (5:30!) & take a shower BEFORE she started calling out for me! I am so grateful for that because most days she "beats me to it" & then I have to wait until she naps to take a shower. It's the little things :)

2. Grateful that we had a day (yesterday) with absolutely NO PLANS!! It was so wonderful to just go to the diner for breakfast, the park, chill as a family of 3 & RELAX!

3. Feeling great that I have dinner in for tonight & do not have to go to the mad, crazy supermarket this afternoon! I told you, it's the little things! ;)

Patricia/NYC
lucky momma to a sweetie from Hubei

 
At July 30, 2007 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

1) My dog no longer stinks.

2) My dog no longer stinks.

3) My dog no longer stinks.

Have I mentioned that I'm glad my dog no longer stinks?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home