Wednesday, July 25, 2007

scale, nicotine, steak salads

1. I have not lost any more weight but have maintained my 10.5 pound loss over the course of a few ugly weekends! YAY! I'm thankful for not having back-slid in my weight loss efforts.

2. Every now and then, more often lately, just one cigarette does me a hell of a lot of good when it comes to de-stressing. I'm thankful that I'm able to have one and not have to have a whole pack.

3. Hubby has taken to making salad at night now, which suits me just fine since I don't get home til 9pm and don't eat til 9:30. But we've added steak to the salad, and now it's my new favorite. Not only do I get some tasty steak, but I get three entire cups of veggies in for the day. I'm thankful for a husband who makes me such delicious and pretty much healthy dinners.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home