Monday, July 16, 2007

Feeling better, clean kitchen, almost 8

1. I have literally been exhausted these past few days with no explanation as to why (and no, I'm not pregnant). Today was the same, but right now (almost 7pm) I'm feeling tired still but better. I am thankful that I don't think I'm going to fall asleep on the drive home tonight...lol.

2. I got up this morning at 6:30am and couldn't go back to sleep. I got up and decided it was time to start living like humans and started cleaning my disgustingly filthy kitchen (not nearly as bad as you'd imagine, but you'd definitely look and say "um, what happened in here?"). I got SO much done, it's amazing. I am thankful that I used my powers for good and have a semi-clean kitchen to go home to! lol...

3. It's almost 8pm. I leave work at 8pm. Any questions???

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At July 16, 2007 at 6:01 PM , Blogger svetlana said...

excuse my english but i^m dominican and i don´t know very well to write this , but i want to tell you that i like your bloog it´s funny . and i think that ever there is a reason to give thanks to god. go ahead.

 
At July 16, 2007 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

1. I am thankful for job interviews. I have two this week(Please, God, them lead to a job!)
2. I have been cleaning out a lot of junk from our house, getting ready to move. I am thankful that my "trash" is another man's treasure because people have been coming by non-stop to pick up my stuff!
3. I am thankful we still have one doggie left in our house. It helps me not miss my baby so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home