Saturday, July 7, 2007

No rain, good food, great friends

1. I'm going into the city today and while I'm not to happy about ti being so hot out, I'm thrilled that it's not raining. I'm thankful for the good weather.

2. After the show, we're going to a Mexican restaurant that I love. I'm thankful to be able to have gone to this restaurant over and over each time I visit NYC.

3. My friend Christine is going to meet up with us at the restaurant. She lives on the upper east side and when I told her about us going to be there, she immediately said yes, and is overly enthusiastic - which is one of the many reasons I love her. I am so thankful to have a few really great people for friends.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At July 7, 2007 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

1. Temp jobs. I am becoming discouraged with the job hunting process, but I have to stop and remind myself that I am making a little bit of money right now, thanks to a temp job. Thank God for that.
2. My husband. He always knows what to say to help me stop worrying so much.
3. Cooler weather. The weather had been very hot for a week, but now it has cooled down quite a bit and we can turn the air conditioning off for a few days.

 
At July 8, 2007 at 1:01 AM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

1. Today we had such a nice day. Just spent time together as a family. I love that.

2. Slushies. We got a slushie at the gas station and the kids thought it was the best thing in the world. Me too.

3. Hubby finished the play centre today. HOORAY! Now we just need the sand.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home