Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hump day, rain, life in general

1. It's Wednesday. I can't believe it's already Wednesday. I'm thankful that half the week is already over!

2. The local weather report says they'll be rain and thunder storms today. Not only do I love storms, but my lawn could use the watering. I'm thankful for the rain.

3. Nothing specific, but life is good. There are things that are in need of dire attention - like our finances and this dirty house - but all in all, life is good and I'm content. I am thankful for this full feeling of peace in regards to my life.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2007 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

1) My friend Kim had a healthy baby girl last night!

2) My mom and her support to me.

3) My work- I like to work and today I am cleaning the garage. It's strange, I know, but I enjoy getting in there and getting stuff done!!!

 
At July 12, 2007 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

1. I am feeling slightly more thankful today. That's good. I am thankful for that!
2. I am thankful that my hubby and I blew off chores and errands yesterday and saw the new "Harry Potter" movie. It helps to be out of the house, where we both miss our baby so much.
3. The sun. I am thakful for the cooler weather, but the last two days there has been a thick marine layer. Today when I got up all I saw was bright sun. It helps with my mood to wake up to that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home