Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Keeping the faith, not working til 12, Google

1. I am so grateful that I have the ability to stand my ground when I am confronted with miserable, negative people who exist for no other reason than to shit all over anything that makes anyone happy. I have dismissed many people from my life who were routinely negative because they do nothing but bring me down. I have also run into bloggers who seem to have the same personality that these miserable and depressed people in my life had, and I have done my best to not communicate with them, as they are energy sucking. I am really glad that I have learned that it's not my job to convince anyone of anything, because I'd be exhausted as they are, with their trying to convince me that life sucks and all things suck and all people suck. I am not like that, I feel sorry for these people, and I move on in my happy world. I am grateful that I no longer let these people in my life!

2. While it sucks to get home so late, right now I'm thanful I don't have to leave the house until 11am...lol...

3. Google is our youngest cat. He is always getting into things he shouldn't, but he is just so damn cute and funy that sometimes I can just look at him and laugh. I'm grateful that we have him!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At March 7, 2007 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Karin said...

Heather,

I am so glad I have found your blogs! So that is...

#1 I am grateful for your blogs and creative ideas. I feel like I have a lot in common with you and Iam grateful I "found" you.

#2 I am grateful my adoption paperwork is on the verge of completion!

#3 I am gratful for my squeaky bunny Zephyr, my soft gentle breeze.

#3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home