Monday, March 5, 2007

A thought...

I am always trying to think of new thngs to be thankful for, as if I can't repeat anything I've ever mentioned again. I don't know why I do that, just do. So I am going to concentrate on giving repeat thanks for certain things I've already given thanks for. It doesn't make me less appreciative of the things I've yet to mention, but I am jsut so grateful for some of the things I've already listed, I want to say them over and over...

1. Hubby. It is a miracle that I should have you in my life. Out of all the people that I would probably have ended up with, I'm sooooooo eternally grateful that it was you who crossed my path, and I'm thankful that I know a good thing when I see it!

2. Myself. I am so thankful to be the person that I am today, with my beliefs and my thoughts and my brain. There was a time in my life, a long time ago, when I didn't even know how I would survive. I can't even believe that I was ever there, because the person I am today doesn't even recognize anything less than gorgeous and beautiful abundance and joy in my life. I am so grateful to myself for believing in myself enough to know that life does NOT have to be one long line of "messed up shit that happened to me that makes me less worthy of everything the planet has to offer". I am not that person any longer, and how I am so very grateful for the eyes to see that after all this time. I am so wonderful and fabulous! And I thank the universe for making me see it!

3. My home. Be it ever so humble there's no place like home. And honor my home in all it's beauty and warmth, and I am ever so thankful to have it.... I simply love my house!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home