Sunday, April 1, 2007

Lil' Miss Gracie Mae, Bloggettes, My Hubby

1. Gracie comes to me in my daydreams whenever I least expect it. Even though she isn't yet conceived, I can still feel her energy coming to me... and that's how I know that no matter whether you birth your children of if they come to you from a far off distant land, your children were meant to be your children. I have no doubt for a second that my daughter will be born in China, but her energy is everywhere... I am so thankful to feel my daughters presence.... :)

2. I just have to say that I love all of the women I've met on the blogs. They are strong and fabulous individuals, and I am so very thankful to have them all on this journey.

3. The first thing my Hubby said to me this morning upon waking was, "baby, I love you so very much...". And this my friends, is one of the million reasons I am deeply and madly in love with my husband. I am so grateful to have him in my life!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At April 3, 2007 at 7:43 AM , Blogger aimeeg said...

I need to remember to come to this site more often. It's so great to take the time out each day to focus on three positive things.

So today, I'm thankful for:

1. Morning time with my puppies. They are so cute and lovey and kissy in the mornings, and my hubby and I love to take ten minutes to just lay in bed with them and get puppy time.

2. First grade hugs. The highlight of my day.

3. Red Lobster cheddar biscuits. Don't eat there much, but just did this weekend for the first time in probably two years and I could make a meal of those biscuits.

 
At April 3, 2007 at 3:44 PM , Blogger kitchu said...

Wow Heather, you had some great ones.. and I never did know what you were naming your child... glad to know (my first was Gracen)!

So, what am I thankful for today?
1. Holy week- it is a time when I almost always feel reconnected to God. It's my favorite week of the year, and marks my "new year" as Lent ends and we enter a season filled with new life.
2. chocolate... good at any time, for any reason.
3. Macey, who is slowly growing inside of my heart though also is yet to be conceived. For whatever reason, lately, I can't stop thinking about her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home