Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Law of Attraction, Law of Attraction, Law of Attraction

It's been a few days since I've posted here, lots going on in my life to keep me busy and distracted. My Three Thanks today are all for the Law Of Attraction. I am so eternally grateful for my own inner guide that has always told me that there was more to this life than waking up, going through the motions, going to sleep and then getting up the next day and doing it all over again. I have known from a very young age that there was more to it than that, and that my wildest dreams could be fulfilled if ony I learned what it was I needed to do to make that happen.

Well, I now know that one of those components of getting to your dreams is the Law Of Attraction, and I've been using it for quite some time now... and the results are amazing. If you aren't familiar with the Law of Attraction, I suggest you put on a pot of coffee and start searching the net. You'll find lots and lots of reading material, and I have no doubt that it will resonate with you on some level.

So my entire post today is dedicated to the Law Of Attraction, my belief in it, and finally, the belief in my own abilities to fulfill my own dreams, easily, and flawlessly, and without fail.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At April 4, 2007 at 5:08 PM , Blogger kitchu said...

LOVE your post today... and here is what I'm thankful for...
1. LID today
2. LID today
3. LID today

that law of attraction that put China in my heart, and will put a daughter in my arms

 
At April 5, 2007 at 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the law of attraction. Do you have the Esther Hicks books. Sooo good. I love her. Anyway. I am so happy that the law of attraction worked for me at such a young age. I knew there was more to life than what we had. I just knew it. I have the life I always wanted as a child. So happy to "meet" someone else who gets it too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home