Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tomatoes on the vine, great music, the future

1. The other day the grocery store had tomatoes on the vine that were truly vine ripened (not hot-house vine ripened). I bought a few and ate one of those babies like it was an apple and it tasted like summer. I am so thankful for spring and summer to be on their way!

2. A friend of mine is a music guru and he makes mixed cd's for me all the time. One CD was of Nine Inch Nails, "Pretty Hate Machine". Now I dont' listen to this style of music now, but back in the day I LOVED this cd. I was listening to it in my car yesterday and singing along with every single word... and I was loving it! I mss the music of my youth, and I am so thankful that something so small like listening to an old cd can make me feel so great!

3. Again, I have such a blessed life - and I am soooooooo grateful for it!!!!


What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At March 28, 2007 at 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I would add my 3 things.
1. Finding/Marrying a man who is good, kind and loving
2. Being a mom to our children.
3. My love of art, it helps me through some rough times.
Lisa

 
At March 29, 2007 at 9:08 AM , Blogger "M" said...

Love your idea! I do a personal gratitude list - my "weekly dozen" every Friday, and have been doing it for the past 6 months.

Today's 3 are:
1. I love my work
2. Live in a great neighborhood (seeing people out and about helps)
3. My parents are interested and invested in my life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home