Friday, March 30, 2007

Knees, Spring, My family

1. Although my knees have been giving me a really hard time lately, I am so very grateful to be walking around in this life. I am thankful for the two functioning knees that I am blessed to have!

2. Everyday a little more evidence of spring pops up. My front garden is abuzz with activity,and the flowers and plants are starting to poke through the surface. I truly am a different person when the sun is out longer and the flowers are up. I am so thankful for spring to be here!

3. I'm not neccessarily overly close with my family members, one reason being that we aren't geographically close. But I love them all and I think about them all the time. I am so lucky and blessed to have such a great family...

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home