Friday, May 25, 2007

Three day weekend, handsome hubby, my neck

1. Do I really need to explain why I'm thankful for a three day weekend??? lol... Well, I am totally thrilled about it, and not only that, we get out of work a whole 2 hours early today! YAY!!!! I am soooooo grateful for the short day and the long weekend!

2. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I really do think my hubby is totally handsome. He's not "cute" in the "OMG look at that guy he's so hot!" kinda way - he's not that showy about himself. But he's tall (6'1"), stocky (which I LOVE), and boy, that face - he's got a great mug on him. He's not hard to look at, that's for sure.... I am so thankful that with every year that passes, I find myself more and more attracted to my hubby :)

3. Yesterday at work my neck started bothering me so much, I winced in pain over it. By the end of the day, I was moving like Frankenstein... I put a heating pad on it for an hour and then went to bed. I woke up with some pain, but it's not even close to what it was y'day. I am so thankful that my pain is going away as quickly as it came!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2007 at 8:38 PM , Blogger kitchu said...

1. This particular family, who held hands around their mom's bed, singing "It Is Well With My Soul" in perfect harmony. I swear it was a choir of angels and I was so blessed to be a part of it. She'll probably leave this world tonight, maybe a little later- but she's being called home, and she leaves behind a LEGACY of love in her children and her husband.
2. Memories of my mom, which have been flooding in watching PT leave- she looks like my mom's twin in death. It's uncanny, and I think it might be a gift.
3. This growing love I have for my daughter. I don't even think about calling her my "daughter to be"- she already is my daughter. She's in my heart.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home