Friday, June 15, 2007

Time has gotten away from me...

I can't believe that days can go by and I forget to post. I have to stop doing that.

Ok, my three thanks today are:

1. I am thankful it's Friday (did you think I was going to say something different? I'm ALWAYS thankful when it's Friday...lol)

2. I'm soooo thankful that Google's bladder infection seems to have healed and has not peed on anything in two weeks. He also takes his medicine like a champ, and as I got near to the end of the bottle, he was actually licking the medicine out of the eye dropper instead of squirming when I got near him with it...lol. I am thankful for a healthy cat!

3. Today is Hubby's birthday and I'm happy to be able to buy him a cake later and sing happy birthday to him!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home