Monday, June 4, 2007

Rain, Monday, Friends

1. The local weather forecast has been predicting rain all week and we finally got it yesterday afternoon, just after I'd finished reseeding the entire lawn. I am very thankful for the rain!

2. After working like crazy last weekend and then doing the same this weekend, I'm actually happy it's Monday and I have to go to work, because I'd feel guilty not getting outside and doing more today if it was another day off. But my body is beat down and I just need to rest. And since my job requires that I do little else than sit, then rest is what I'm going to get. I'm thankful for Monday, for once in a very long time...lol.

3. Hubby is going away this weekend and my friend is coming to stay with me. I don't like being in the house alone, so I am very grateful for her to be staying the weekend with me.

What are YOU grateful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At June 4, 2007 at 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HS Draft, Friends on a rainy day, the rain!

1. Our HS is finally being written as I type! Hooray! Hopefully we'll get the draft sometime next week. From previous experience, I know NOT to get my hopes up & I'm thankful for KNOWING that now! ;)

2. My awesome friend who lives in the building called me this morning & invited us over for a playdate...this was just PERFECT considering the awful weather out there! Rainy days with a 2.5 yr old in an apartment can be a VERY TRICKY situation, so boy was I thankful for that call!

3. The rain...I know, it contradicts #2 a bit, but there's something about the smell & sound of an all day rain that I just LOVE (not too often though!!)

Hey Heather...re: your last post...CHIN UP, girl!! This blog rocks & it's too bad that more people don't learn the value of putting "thanks" down into words...but..you just keep on keepin' on!
Patricia/NYC

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home