Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thursday is Friday, Out at 5, Weekend

1. Todays thanks are all about getting out early and the weekend being here. Hubby left this morning for the entire weekend and I miss him terribly already. I decided a while ago that while he was gone, I'd switch my hours and get out early today, and take tomorrow off, just to ahve some time to myself in the house to get things done without him there. My friend is coming to stay the weekend with me and we have a bunch of stuff planned, but tonight and tomorrow I will have the house to myself. So right now, I'm thankful that today is my Friday.

2. I changed my hours today so that I get out at a normal hour - 5pm. I love that I'll have so much day left! I am so thankful for getting out early.

3. I'm just plain grateful it's the weekend. Can you tell yet? lol...

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At June 7, 2007 at 6:58 PM , Blogger kitchu said...

I'm thankful for:
1. kindred spirits, those friends that just get you
2. silent tears- the kind that have welled inside of you for so long, but have at last found there way over the brim, leaving a trail as they go... but leaving you nonetheless
3. paid time off from work- haven't had that in 5 years, and my time is coming : o )

 
At June 9, 2007 at 9:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for:

1) The paths that I have been lead down. They are are much better than the paths I picked!

2) All the people in my life. Everyone one of them is their for reason

3) My health.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home