Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nature, Wednesday, hope

1. This morning I took pictures of a deer that was standing in the middle of our street. Last week I took pics of a bear in my neighbors backyard. I love that nature is all around me where I live - It keeps me n check to remember what matters most. I am so thankful to live in the middle of good old mother nature.

2. There are only two more full days til the end of the week, and although this was a short one, I really can't wait til it's over. I'm thankful for the short week and that Friday is only 2 more sleeps away! lol...

3. Hope. There are times when I doubt myself and doubt my situation and doubt I'll ever be able to change it. Those times are usually brief, I assure you. But I've been having them lately, and I am thankful that even in the midst of them, I still cling to hope. And the more I think about hope, the better I feel. I am so very thankful that I have hope to get me thought the negative thoughts that sometime invade my head.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2007 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Separation, No Cooking, No stitches

1. Successful separation at Camp today! My daughter was fine...after a "big hug, kiss & 2 hi-fives" ran like the wind & jumped right onto the trapeze! Me? Looking, peeking, hoping she wouldn't fall, when another mom took my arm & said, "Let's go grab some coffee!" And for that distraction, I am grateful!! ;)

2. No cooking tonight!! Love that DH! Called to tell me, "it's too hot to cook, let's go out!" Hooray for DH!!

3. After trying to kill one of those disgusting warm weather flying roaches (yes, I live in the city)...I banged my toe so badly, I got a really bad cut...but not bad enough to warrant any kind of medical attention other than my feeble attempt to disinfect it with an old bottle of peroxide. Not to be too gross, but I didn't think it would stop bleeding!! So, for that, I am grateful! :)

Patricia/NYC...daughter napping so peacefully... gotta love that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home