Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Sorted clothes, hanging with friends, peace

1. Today I'm 3/4 of the way though sorting through all of my drawers and storing any clothes that are either a) too small for me, or b) stuff I won't wear til the winter. As of right now, I've gone from 6 stuffed drawers with piles and piles of clothes on top of the dresser, to 1.5 full drawers, 4 empty drawers, and NOTHING on the dresser! Now, I'm off to tackle the closet! I am SO grateful for deciding to do this finally!

2. Tonight we're going to a friends house about 15 minutes away. We always have a great time with them and haven't been able to see them since Christmas! 'm thankful for the time we will spend with them tonight.

3. I am utterly thankful that I was born in a country that is not riddled with war, drought, and famine. I am thankful for the peace we are privileged to experience, and for our soldiers who fight not only to keep our freedom, but for the freedom of others. I am thankful to have been born a citizen of the United States of America.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At July 4, 2007 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

1. I'm thankful for living in the USA also, so I'm copying you on this one!
2. My family. Especially my sis and my dad, who are always there for me, no matter what.
3. New clothes. I haven't been able to buy new clothes in a few months, and the other day I bought apair of pants and a couple of shirts. It's amazing how c=good it feels to wear something pretty and new!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home