Friday, July 6, 2007

Beautiful day, weight loss, a fabulous husband

1. It was so beautiful today... it was just one of those days where you don't have a care in the world and the weather makes you feel fantastic. I am thankful for the gorgeous weather today!

2. I'm trying to lose weight and get healthy. I bounce up and down the scale a bit each week, but it's still going in the right direction, even if it's S-L-O-W. A year from now, I could be down by 50 pounds, 30 pounds, or 100 pounds - but regardless, the year will pass anyway so no matter how much I've lost, better to be less weight one year from now than the same! I am thankful for the weight loss I am having!

3. My husband is truly an amazing, fabulous individual. I know I get down-right bitchy about things, and there are some things he does (or doesn't do subsequently) that turn me into a raving lunatic, but all in all he's a great guy and I am very thankful that he s my husband, my partner for life!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

4 Comments:

At July 6, 2007 at 5:28 PM , Blogger The Lucky Ones said...

I am grateful...
...that my husband wants to adopt again.
...that we have found our son.
...that we have a perfectly imperfect daughter who teaches us daily.
...that I'm learning to not hide away when times are tough.
...that I found this website!

 
At July 6, 2007 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

1. Off early on a Friday. Gotta love that!
2. A clean car. I finally cleaned out my car today, and now I can see the seats! LOL!
3. Dinner with my hubby. He works every Friday night, 4-midnight, but I'm off to meet him for dinner on his break, like I do every Friday.

 
At July 6, 2007 at 8:58 PM , Blogger ~Kristen said...

1. I'm working my part time job this weekend... so I'll actually have some cash in hand! It's beeen too long since I've had an actual paycheck.

2. I just found out my brother and his family will be arriving from MN next week. I only see them once a year so I'm totally looking forward to it.

3. I started working out on the dust collector you had to sleep next to last weekend, and my back feels awesome due to it!!!! and maybe I'll actually lose a few in the process!

 
At July 7, 2007 at 11:47 AM , Blogger cougchick said...

1. I am thankful for being able to make comments again on blogger. I was severely distressed for the past 3 weeks with my bloggity situation. I am not sure it is cured but I'm crossing my fingers.
2. I am thankful for my children and the joy they bring me daily. Watching them swim and have a ball at our cabin yesterday was so much fun to watch.
3. I am thankful that the wildfire is out and my Husband was able to return home in time to go on a hot date with his Bride. Yummy food, old friends and a little romance. Can't beat that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home