Tuesday, August 28, 2007

clean house, fall, big pants

1. I had a BBQ a few weeks ago and cleaned the house spic and span. We're having another BBQ a week from Saturday and the house is still relatively clean (huge shocker! lol!). I am thankful that we have been able to maintain a quasi-clean house!

2. Fall is my favorite season. There's something in the air, the holidays are around the corner, you can break out your sweaters... I just love that season! I am so thankful that fall is on its way!

3. Yesterday I wore a pair of pants that were a regular wardrobe piece for me for the past 6-12 months. They were a tad big on me, but they hung really nicely so I kept them and wore them regularly. Well, yesterday I decided that they're too big for me to wear anymore. They not only look big, but they feel ridiculous - like I'm wearing someone else's clothing. I haven't lost any more pounds, but I'm definitely losing inches, and those pants are proof of it. I am thankful to have pants that I can retire :)

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

1. Today I am thankful for the support of my husband. When I am upset he is always there for me, no matter what. Do you know what he said when I called him crying over that job yesterday? "They are idiots to not hire you and if that's how they conduct themselves then you don't want to work for them anyway." Everyone needs people like this in their lives. I am lucky.
2. I am thankful I remembered today was street sweeping day at Miss K's house and I didn't get a ticket(again). Hey, it's the little things, right?
3. I am thankful my husband is working during the week this week and has Friday evening off. He is usually gone on Fridays and I am home alone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home