Thursday, August 16, 2007

perseverance, tomorrow, coffee

1. Because of my efforts, I have now lost 16.5 pounds! I am thankful that my perseverance has paid off!

2. Hubby is taking me on a date tomorrow, which coincidentally happens to be the 6 year anniversary of our first date - which he just remembered last night. We're going to the restaurant we went to on our second date, only because I don't get out of work and home until 9pm and the first restaurant we ever went to is too far away from us to make it there before they close. This other restaurant though is very close to where we live now, so that's where we'll go - which is cool, because we haven't been back since our second date! I am thankful to have a real date with my husband :)

3. I drink the best coffee in the world (at least I think so anyway). It's Cafe Bustelo, Cuban (or Spanish - not sure) espresso - and I make it in the coffee maker as if it were regular coffee. It's rich and strong without ever being bitter. I have it every morning, and after tasking what Dunkin Donuts tastes like compared to this, I am not, as Hubby says he is, forever ruined for "fast food" coffee. I am thankful to not only be saving money, but to be drinking better stuff too!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2007 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

1. That we are finally done moving. After six days. Sheesh. Sooo glad to be done.
2. Tomorrow I get on a plane to San Francisco for my niece and nephew's birthday party. I so need a break right now.
3. Three more job interviews. I have faith that the right job is out there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home