Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Holy carp!

And yes, I do mean holy carp ;)

It's been WAY too long since I've been here. But I guess sometimes life just snatches you up and you don't even realize it til you notice that it's been 4 days since you posted on your DAILY thanks blog. Ugh.

Ok, so here are my three thanks today:

1. I am thankful that even thought the scale isn't going down right now, I'm losing inches.

2. I am thankful to be planing a trip to see one of my bloggy buddies in October, where I'll even see MORE bloggy buddies once I'm there.

3. I'm thankful for my arms that look as though I've started using weights... because I have :)


What are YOU thankful for today?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At August 21, 2007 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

1. I am thankful for weekend get aways in which I get to spend time with my niece and nephew.
2. I am thankful for our swimming pool, as it has been HOT here.
3. I am thankful for God's guidance in my life and that I am finally starting to listen to the "signs" I have been getting lately.

 
At August 21, 2007 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. I am thankful for the rain today which is creating such a peaceful mood around here...my daughter is napping & I'm about to! ;)

2. Although we got some lousy news regarding our paperchase on the very day we got back from vacation, I am really grateful for the fact that hubby & I are remaining so calm about it & just dealing with it rather than getting crazy about it! (Details to follow on my blog)

3. Thankful for our good friends who have a daughter the same age as ours & an older boy & girl who just adore our daughter! Their 6 yr. old son played so beautifully with my daughter this morning - it was so sweet to see them have this adorable relationship!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home