Sunday, August 12, 2007

new friends, willpower, clean house

1. After having a bloggy bbq y'day, I'm am thankful for having met so many new people, and people that I knew online but not in person. I am also especially thankful for meeting Kristen... she's a keeper, for sure. I am so thankful to have met new friends...

2. Have you ever known someone who constantly says inappropriate things to you because they're so totally insecure, their goal is to make sure you "know" that they're better than you? Yeah. I hate those people. While I understand why they're doing it, I still can't stand them - they are such a waste of my time and oxygen. I am thankful that, when these types of people speak up, I have the willpower to not deck them. I am thankful that I am mature enough to know why they do what they do and that I have the willpower to see past it.

3. My house is c-l-e-a-n! Need I say more?

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

3 Comments:

At August 12, 2007 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

well, I have a fever right now, so I am thankful for:

1) my warm sweater when I get cold.

2) my ability to take off my sweater when I get hot.

3) my soft couch to lay on and feel lousy. :-)

 
At August 12, 2007 at 11:19 PM , Blogger JoAnn in NJ said...

I'm thankful for...
1) a sleeping child
2) new people we met at a lovely BBQ on Sat
3) finally getting off my duff and updating my own blog!

p.s. who said mean things to you? lemme at them!

 
At August 14, 2007 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I got a little chuckle out of the fact that you are thankful that you have the willpower not to deck someone. Ha!
Anyway, I am thankful for:
1. That the move is almost done. Finally. Whew!
2. Granite counter tops. Oh Yeah.

3. New carpet. Our old carpet was soooo gross.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home