Monday, August 27, 2007

Friends, camera, exercise

1. We had a great time with a newer friend this weekend. She is such a great person, and I am blessed to have become friends with her. I hope we have many more years of friendship to come! I am thankful for my new friend :)

2. I love my camera. I have loved my camera since before I even got my camera, but now I love it even more. I am SOOO thankful to have my kick-ass camera!

3. It seems that the dreaded monthly event that was becoming so painful and horrific on all counts has become increasingly and noticeably better this month. I am attributing it to increased exercise! My new motivation for exercising now - besides weight loss - is pain management from the dreaded cramps (which were so bad Saturday morning that they woke me up from a sound sleep) and lightening the monstrous quantity of, well, you know. I am thankful that my exercise has had an added benefit of making my womanly issues not as bad!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I noticed that too (less cramping) , with weight loss. ALthough I still have what I call "Niagra Falls" months occasionally. :-)

Now my thanks:

1) I give thanks for my wonderful sister who just left this morning. For the relationship we have, for the fact that she knows me so well and we "get" each other, for the fun we have, etc. etc.

2) I give thanks that school went SOOOO well this morning. It was truly a joy!

3) I give thanks for make-up to cover up my HUGE cold sore on my nose. It is DISGUSTING!

 
At August 27, 2007 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1.So thankful that DD is OK after 2 nosebleeds this weekend...ugh!!

2.EXTREMELY thankful for DH & his cool, calm, collected self in taking care of DD with nosebleeds...(details on my blog)

3. Very thankful for a very dear & thoughtful friend of ours whom we visited this weekend...he was soooo sweet with DD & had all kinds of treats for her!! This was so unexpected & so very sweet!

*Bonus* Thankful for having the time to make spaghetti sauce from scratch today AND being able to fix one of our mini blinds that broke!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home