Wednesday, August 29, 2007

fast times, sparkling jewels, new girl

1. When I say fast times, I mean that the time is flying by so fat that the 8 months we've been waiting since our LID has literally felt like only 2. I am thankful for beng so distracted and busy that the months are just flying by!

2. I just returned from picking up my jewelry, which was being serviced and polished (the stones were loose and they were filthy). I swear to you, I could blind someone with the shine coming off of these things right now, that's now great they look. I cant' peel my eyes from them - I feel like it's a brand new gift on Christmas and I'm 6 years old again! lol... I am so thankful for the great job the jeweler did on my rings!

3. We have a new girl answering the phones and she is AMAZING! I am so very thankful for her!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

3 Comments:

At August 29, 2007 at 12:08 PM , Blogger kitchu said...

I am thankful for:
1. Poetry
2. Brother Placid - his frank, down to earth, quirky appraoch to life.
3. Places of sanctuary and solitude. Like my friends backyard, San Felasco Park, the abbey.

 
At August 29, 2007 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. 2. & 3. WAHOOOOOO!!!! We got approved for mei mei YESTERDAY!!! Don't exactly have the golden tick in hand right now, but called USCIS this morning & they gave me the great news...and guess what? Today is my birthday! What an AWESOME present!!

I think this takes up ALL 3 THANKS for today! ;)

 
At August 29, 2007 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

1) Being able to see my kids learn every day....for watching their minds expand with knowledge, for seeing their eyes widen when they "get" something.

2) For sunshine outside when it has been rainy and gray for the last couple of weeks.

3) For a recruiter from Google contacting my hubby to see if he wants to work for them....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home