Friday, August 3, 2007

new found motivation, Friday, my job

1. After having a doctor completely dismiss my health concerns and instead bash me about my weight (you can read the whole story on my other blog), I have a renewed interest in getting healthy - so that doctors will treat me instead of dismiss me because I'm fat. I am thankful for the renewed motivation I have to lose weight.

2. It's Friday - this week FLEW by. I am thankful for it being the last day of work this week!

3. Speaking of work, I really loathe my job, but it does provide me with a decent salary where I don't have to dig ditches for a living doing it. I am thankful for the low-maintenance job I have that pays me well.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At August 3, 2007 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. Today was my daughter's 1st day of nursery school...a full day...I just called to check on her & they told me she is doing GREAT!!! I am sooooo thankful that she is OK there & on her way to more "big girl things"!!

2. Soooo thankful to be making great use of my time while DD is in school - in an hour & 1/2 I did SOOO MUCH around here!!

3. Thankful to have dinner plans tonight with DH & DD & our very good friend whom we haven't seen in awhile...it's always good to end the week like that!

Patricia/NYC
lucky momma to a rascal from Hubei

 
At August 4, 2007 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

1. We went out last night, and didn't get home until almost midnight. We never go out on Friday nights(hubby usually works), and we had the best time!
2. Short work weeks. We came home from camping on Tues, so I only worked three days this week. Gotta love that!
3. Friday. Need I say more? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home